The engine bearing shell is a key part inside the engine, it bears the important role of supporting the crankshaft and reducing friction. If the raw material of the engine bearing is not good, or there are problems during the installation process, it may lead to a variety of serious consequences, including:
- Increased friction: Lower quality engine bearings may have a higher surface roughness or be unsuitable metal parts to work with the crankshaft. This causes increased friction and increased wear between engine parts, which in turn affects engine performance and life.
- Increased wear: Unsuitable raw materials can lead to rapid wear of the bearing shell during operation. Wear causes dimensional changes in the bearing pads, further increasing the clearance to the crankshaft, and ultimately affecting the running stability and performance of the engine.
- Malfunction: Low material quality bearing may cause problems such as cracks and breakage during operation, which may lead to engine failure. Severe failures may require costly repair or replacement.
- Noise and vibration: Unsuitable bearings may cause abnormal noise and vibration when the engine is running, affecting driving comfort, and may even affect the normal operation of other accessories.
- Decreased energy efficiency: High friction and wear will lead to increased internal energy loss in the engine, which will reduce fuel efficiency and reduce fuel economy.
Therefore, selecting the proper quality of engine bearings and ensuring proper installation are critical to the normal operation, performance and life of the engine. When purchasing engine parts, you should choose a reputable supplier and avoid using low-quality or inappropriate raw materials to ensure the reliability and stability of the engine.